Environmental and Safety Policy and Occupational Hygiene Management System
Mazandaran regional electric company as one of the affiliated Tavanir expert holding company and an organization that manages the duty of providing, producing, transmitting and selling safe electricity in its local area ,Mazandaran & Golestan
The management of organization considered the preventing of incidents and their effects on human, personnel and environment on the main title of it's purposes and duties and the organization has stepped in the direction of above foresaid macro purposes by promoting present standards according to the international standards.
Now to continue the way, we determine to operate international standards of safety management and occupational hygiene OHSAS 18001:2007, the environmental management ISO 14001:2004. The principals of the environmental, safety and occupational hygiene management system policy are as followed:
- Developing the skill, competence and the gradation of clerk's knowledge along with safety and environmental.
- Preserving and promoting the health of human resources as the main asset of the company.
- Trying to prevent, reduce or eliminate the events, accidents and the disease concluded from work.
- Legality and obedience into the national laws in safety, occupational hygiene and environmental fields.
- Trying to prevent, control and reduce environmental pollutants.
- The optimum use of sources for preserving these sources and the properties of environment.
- Reviewing the policy and the purposes to reach assurance of the system efficiency and continuous improvement in processes. We have a common responsibility for preserving human, environment and national properties. The colleagues are expected to help the Mazandaran regional electric company to reach these purposes.
The chief of board of director and managing director